Calling all golfers!
After a few days of learning at SOAR 2018, enjoy an afternoon of golf hosted by BluJay at Shingle Creek Golf Club. With new greens, strategic bunkers, and a mix of drivable par-4s and lengthy par-4s and 5s, this beautiful handcrafted course will inspire and challenge every type of golfer.
If you have not yet registered or selected the optional golf event, be sure to do so soon as space is limited. Already looking forward to it? Here are the details.
Golf Event at Shingle Creek Golf Club
Thursday, May 17, 2018 | 11:45 a.m. Departure, 1:00 p.m. Shotgun Start
- Buses depart Lowes Sapphire Falls for Shingle Creek at 11:45 a.m. after conference close
- Transportation back to the hotel after golf is included. Guests who are not returning to the hotel will be responsible for their own transportation.
Golf at Shingle Creek
- Shotgun Start at 1:00 p.m.
- Boxed lunch, snacks, and drinks are provided
- Rental clubs are included
- Golf balls are included
- Receive 10% off non-discounted merchandise at the pro shop
- Brad Brewer Golf Academy Swing Analysis on Hole 14. PGA Class-A Professional, Brad Brewer, will conduct a computerized swing analysis and create a personalized online media swing book for each golfer, with tips from the pro. This is yours to keep and can be accessed at any time!
- Closest to the Pin / Hole in One
- Straightest Drive
- Putting Challenge
- Following the round of golf, join us for a one-hour reception with light bites and drinks included, plus prizes for the competition winners.
We look forward to welcoming you for golf at Shingle Creek!